Monday, March 13, 2017

Tokorel

Tokorel





Several years ago, I teamed up with a wonderful woman named Deb Alverson. We found that we both loved to write. We both loved science fiction. We both loved conventions. We both decided to start writing together. We both decided to put our ideas and characters together and develop a universe that I created. The universe of Tokorel.

Now, several years later, this universe is beginning to be noticed. So, over the next few months I want to write about this universe. I want to give you stories and back stories and more stories about this universe and the characters within it. So today is going to be short. It’s going to be brief. Beginning next week, the stories will begin. I’ll give you stories about Tokorel and links where you can find more stories about the universe and Khizara. Get ready to be amazed, addicted and astonished. Tokorel is something that you’ll never forget.



Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! Please note that all spam and advertisements will be deleted.